Kappa Delta offers collegiate women a strong support system and encouragement to excel. Chapter members gain the confidence to achieve their dreams and are inspired to action on campus and in the community.
Plus, if you join Kappa Delta, you find sisters for life. Friendship and mutual support are some of the greatest benefits of sorority involvement. Members encourage each other to be their best selves and hold each other accountable.
Best of all, the Kappa Delta experience allows members to meet and learn from others with different backgrounds and interests. It’s sisterhood at its finest!
This strong sense of sisterhood that is so critical during college does not end upon graduation. KD is for a lifetime! With more than 515 alumnae chapters nationwide, Kappa Delta is never far away.
Sisterhood isn't something you can easily define. It's something you define by your experience within Kappa Delta.
- the comfort of knowing someone will always be there to catch you, and help you back up if you fall
- having cheesy "OW OW LOOKIN GOOD GURL" Instagram comments on your photo that can't help but bring a smile to your face
- being able to scream Taylor Swift songs at the top of your lungs and know you won't be judged for your terrible singing
- those nights at the library where you are so tired, yet, you don't mind because your best friend is right there with you
- that great pep talk you really needed to ease the nerves before a big date
- knowing that you can always talk to someone if you need to, no matter what time of day
It's the little things that when combined help us define the big aspect of sisterhood- a wonderful, life-long friendship.